The Ford Company opened their new assembly plant in August, 1931 in Richmond, California. Designed by the industrial architect Albert Kahn, it utilizes natural light from a vast array of skylights, and has a unique open-space environment typical of Kahn-designed structures.
Today the 45,000 square foot bay front Craneway Pavilion offers the largest and most unique wedding and reception space in the Bay Area with its stunning architecture and breathtaking views.
The Craneway is located in the heart of the East Bay, minutes from Marin and Berkeley, and features a private wharf for short ferry rides from San Francisco.
The venue is a stunning location for weddings and receptions with 200 or more guests.
- Catering kitchen, full liquor license, four bars
- Private wharf overlooking the San Francisco Bay; ferry and yacht accessible; helicopter accessible
- Original equipment from the historic Ford Boiler Room
- 1200 private, secure parking spaces
- Ample, isolated ground power, state-of-the-art AV infrastructure including DMX, audio, network, T1, video, intercom, and fiber feeds
- 8 am load-in, multiple load-in points; rigging: 12,000 pounds/truss, trusses 20 feet apart
- Adjacent BoilerHouse restaurant available for buy-out
Global Gourmet Catering is proud to be a preferred catering services provider for this amazing venue!